Blog 6: English Language Challenges


Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is fine. Today is time to say goodbye, but before then I will write about my experience with english at the university.

I feel that english like other languages, is a tool that opens opportunities, whether for work, research, and even to share experiences. Then I knew that one day I would have to learn English although at first I didn’t have much will.

Well, I had to study from level 2 at the university, and in these semesters I feel that I have advanced in my English, before I could not understand anything and I saw it as something unattainable, but now, in spite of the fact that it is still difficult for me to express myself, now, generally I can understand others orally and in writing. In each English course, I was afraid to share with people I did not know but later I saw it as an opportunity to share experiences, this class was not the exception.

Now, about blogs, I feel that they are a good tool to get used to writing in English, they also serve to meet other people and share personal experiences despite the online classes. On the other hand, I liked to write these blogs and I enjoyed reading the classmates’ blogs and teacher’s blogs.

Obviously, my English isn’t perfect and I have a lot to practice, as I mentioned before, I still find it difficult to speak fluently and maintain a conversation properly, so to improved that, I think to study more words, like verbs, connectors and adjectives , watch more series or videos in english with Spanish subtitles and practice having conversations in English with my sister since she is also studying that language.

Finally, outside the English class, I don’t consider that I use much English, but I often use it to find more detailed information for my university works and reading subtitles of Asian series and Instagram descriptions.

It was a pleasure to be part of this course, thanks for reading and take good care of yourselves. Bye.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! It was fun talking to you in class, I hope you do well, see you..

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit

Blog 2: Concerts

Blog 3: Movies