Blog 1: A country you would like to visit

 

Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is fine. Today is the first Blog and I am going to write about Mexico, the country that I would like to visit.

I have many reasons to visit Mexico, the most important reason is because I have a mexican friend that I would love to meet in person, for her I have known many things about the mexican culture (like art, food, traditions, etc) and this is another reason to visit it.

The things that I like about Mexico are the architecture, it is amazing, I would like to visit “Plaza de la Constitución” informally known as “El Zócalo”. Also I would like to try mexican food like Tamales, Mole, Pozole, among others. My friend told me that they are delicious. Another cultural tradition that I want to know in person is the celebration of the day of the dead, because it is very striking. I am impressed by the vision they have of death, the use of altars, offerings and the importance of family. I would definitely like to live this with my friend.

Finally, I don't care if I go to Mexico to study, work, live or visit with the purpose of sharing with my friend and learning new things.

"Plaza de la Constitución" or "El Zócalo"

Tamales
Celebration of the day of the dead

Altar with offerings 






             

Comentarios

  1. I hope one day you will meet your friend in person!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beauty!
    I've always consider The Day of the Dead has a perspective really unic, their colors and the way they see dead, as you said, is something very striking.
    Have you seen the movie "El libro de la vida"? I love that movie of Mexico!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mexico seems to be very interesting! I wanted to see the University’s option to make an exchange there.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, It's good that Mexico highly values ​​its culture, and tamales seems so delicious. Hope you can visit mexico some day

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: Concerts

Blog 3: Movies