Blog 2: Concerts

Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is fine. Today I will write about the only concert that I have gone to. It was on 29th September 2017, in the stadium “Movistar Arena”, in Santiago, Chile. 


I went to Fifth Harmony’s PSA tour concert. Honestly I didn’t listen to this group but I went to accompany my twin sister. She loved this group and from talking about them so much, I learned many things about them. Fifth Harmony was a girl pop group, who debuted in 2012 after taking third place in the second season of “The X Factor”. In 2016 a member went out of the group and at present this group is on hiatus. The Fifth Harmony's most successful songs were “Worth it” (2015) and “Work From Home” (2016).


Personally the whole atmosphere was new for me, and it was incredible, quite an adventure, everything was very nice in spite of the heat of the day, everyone sang their songs, and everyone's happiness was contagious.


I felt very good, because I could share a new experience with my sister. She had gone to her first concert in 2016 (Fifth Harmony too, but in that concert,  they were five members, haha). Despite not listening to that group, I screamed, danced, and even sang without knowing the lyrics of the songs. I really loved that experience.


Well all stories have a not so pretty side, here, we missed the last song and all the closing emotion because we thought the concert had already ended, yes, that's life, but the good thing is that we avoid getting caught with a bunch of people.


And to not extend myself further, this has been all for today.


 Fifth Harmony's PSA Tour concert 
( This was the best photo I found in google, because we didn't take photos that day)




Comentarios

  1. Hi Patricia, it must have been nice to share that experience with your sister. I'm sure she was very excited and was able to transmit that feeling to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How great that you went to that concert! I love Fifth Harmony and my favorite song is "That’s My Girl"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Patty!

    What a good day you had! i hope you can go to many other concerts like this in the future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit

Blog 3: Movies