Blog 4: My future job

Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is fine. Today I will write about my future job. First I would like to  mention that I am lucky enough to study what motivates me, that is design. The truth is that I don’t think about the future, I live in the present as well as possible, but since I was a child I like to create stories and characters, and that is why I imagine myself in the future as an illustrator and character designer. I would love to have a graphic job that allows me to work with emotions, I am also interested in the audiovisual area, so I would also include it in my work.

To get this. I need to know about emotions and how to transmit them through drawing, anatomy, color theory and forms. I also need to improve my drawing skills, learn to use different graphic tools, in addition to learning the greatest amount of knowledge about design and design projects, thinking about how important it is to know how to communicate design projects and well, projects in general.

It may sound a naive or even fanciful position on my part, but my goal of doing this is not to make money, of course, money, time and part of one are invested in jobs, therefore, the pay is accepted, but my principal motivation is to transmit something to the people who see my work, hoping that it will cause them something positive because for me design is a service to people's well-being.

To say goodbye for today I wanted to comment that in addition to the aforementioned work, I would like to work independently doing and selling handmade works :)

See you, take care please.


Comentarios

  1. You seems very motivated!
    I really hope you can come a fantastic illustrator someday :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I admire designers in general, I think creativity is a gift that not everyone has, I hope you achieve all your goals :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit

Blog 2: Concerts

Blog 3: Movies