Blog 5: A photograph I like

Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is fine. Today I will write about a photograph I like. For me photographs capture unique moments, it is incredible how a picture can convey so many emotions and relive experiences. In this case this photo captures a very important moment in my life, my last day of high school.

(I am the one with long hair)

This photograph was taken by a classmate’s mother at the end of 2018. Here we are my family and me. My dad, mom, big brother, my twin sister and myself to be specific. I like this photo because it reminds me of a very significant moment, for me, my family is the most important thing in my life, they are everything and that day after receiving letters from my parents and my brother, they were waiting for us (my sister and I were classmates) with flowers when we leaving school. It surprised me, I confess, I cried a lot with emotion.

To finish, what I like the most about this photograph is that our expressions were totally spontaneous, even though the background is not the prettiest, I am left with those expressions of happiness that fill my heart.

See you later, thanks for reading <3



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1: A country you would like to visit

Blog 2: Concerts

Blog 3: Movies